For Non Custom Products, you can just pick your items, add to cart and complete purchase, wait for production completed and item shipped.
For Custom Products, to order please follow the steps:
Choose your custom product
Upload photo of your pet(s). For some products you can have up to 3 pets in one artwork. If you would like 4 pets, you will need to purchase digital artwork to add.
Please ensure you follow the Photo Guide below before uploading the image(s). The better you follow this guideline, the better and more efficient we can work to make the artwork for you.
Choose and add any additional info or special instructions to be included or applied for the artwork. For e.g: add the name of the pet, favorite quote, date, your preference of background etc
Complete Purchase & Wait for Artwork Proof.
In 1 - 2 days we will send you the proof for you to check. Please ensure you are on alert for email to ask you to check for artwork.
Review or approve the artwork or request for revision (max 3 revisions). Once artwork is approved, we will proceed for production. Production will take around 3-6 business days
Wait for the product to be delivered.
Total time for Custom Products : Artwork Proof Creation, Review & Approval + Production + Shipping
- Bright and clear pictures are important.
- Pictures taken outdoor are usually better in terms of lighting.
- Make sure no part of face, eyes, ears or body covered.
- We only draw what we can see.Unless this is meant for pet portrait which will show only head to chest / shoulder.
- Dark colored pets must be on contrast background to ensure we can see details of fur.
- Standing and sitting position is better than laying down position.
- For artwork that requires more than 1 pet, we recommend to have 1(one) type of pose for all pets to ensure they look good together. For eg: all pets are sitting or all pets are standing.
- If you have one picture of your pets that look good together, you can just upload this one image and we will convert that to artwork and retain all pose in the picture.
- You can dress up your pets too to bring more fun into the artwork. Have fun taking pictures!